Re: Footnotes - any workarounds? future possibility?

Hi,

I believe the task list plugin also would get some improvement with the with-in page links idea from Tim, since tasks with the same description in the same page all map to the first found item. To be more specific, it happened to me for journal with multiple days view.

I like also the reference format idea. I can see that in a more "table of contents" way, where you could have a floating box or on your side panel.

Thiago