Google Drive integration

Just a heads up I've been working a google drive integration for zim -
direct read/write from notebooks in the google drive.

Its not done, still a bit of a hack - I also started this way back when
off of the 0.67 branch of code. Not sure how that'll mash up when I
port it to 0.68-next.

But, it does work, i.e. I can open, create, and edit the home page from
within zim. I have it in code where it will authenticate you, as well
as a spot for you to enter your client id and secret. I might even try
to streamline the process of getting one.

You can find my code in whatever half-working state here:

https://github.com/smaudet/zim-desktop-wiki/tree/new-fs-branch

Anyways, cheers!