Re: Love tags - a heartfelt plea

Shan,

I see, you are referring to the ‚find tagged pages‘ plugin. I thought you were referring to the auto-completion plugin.

> I would ideally like to see that in columns - perhaps a settings option? plus option on number of columns? I'd personally make it 4 columns and widen the area.

It’s a pity that I switched from a table oriented view for common tags (as it is still for selected tags) to a treeview. With a table oriented view I could have displayed the list of tags in
a flexible manner (say depending on the size of the common tag box horizontally and vertically).

I will look into the table oriented view again to see if I can realize a view in more ‘columns’.

> Plus move them into categories.
That would require enhancing the index with an additional category field I guess as well as providing a category manager
to assign tags to categories.

Do you use categories just for visual order or do you have other use cases in mind?

Regards,
Murat