Re: Zim alternatives?

Hi Gordon and all,
I'm not answering directly to your questions. Like you I've been using Zim
for more than 5 years.
I can't find anything better.
I feel anyway that something is missing in Zim, I would love having a cloud
server and a smartphone app, that is the reason why, on the go I use Google
Keep.
Do you know if there is any plan for such development?
Would it be useful for many people?

Thanks,
Silvio

*Silvio*