Re: Zim alternatives?

Hi guys,

well I am using Zim on my Linux computer and Android Smartphone. I use
Nextcloud as a synchronization service but you can use almost anything
with this Android application:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecoldapps.synchronizeultimate

And for editing Zim files on Android I use this, it works prety well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sweetrain.wikimind

Vojta