Any way to reduce vertical whitespace?

Hi, is there any way I can remove the line feed added above each heading used?

I have read a couple of other posts that state that it is standard behaviour for wikis, which I accept, but as I'm working on a small laptop often I would like to be able to reduce unnecessary use of vertical space purely for my own personal convenience; it's a private wiki.

I guess the rule comes from gtkrc? Any suggestions on what I might be able to do behind the scenes to achieve my aims?

Been using Zim for a few years as my main organisational repository, love it, thanks for your hard work.

Thanks, Munky