es.po file for zim-wiki

Hi all,

I'm using zim-wiki for some weeks and I really like it and find it useful.

I noticed that Spanish translation (Spanish is my native language) is not
very good, and I downloaded es.po file and I've been working on improving
it reviewing all the texts (they are quite a few!) so that they are more
natural to Spanish speakers. I was not able to submit it back to git (due
to an authorization error that I am not able to solve), and this is why I
am sending this file this way. It would be very satisfactory for me if you
include this translaton in a future version.

Hope you find it useful. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Ismael.