Re: Missing pull down menus

After spending some time and getting nowhere - BTRFS to the rescue!.
Rollback the /root partition to last week's snapshot and now the pull down
menu's are back!  I've used BTRFS about 4 times in the last few years to
undo some mess I've got myself into - check it out! Running "openSUSE Leap"
VERSION="42.3"

I'll never know the root cause, but I don't really care! ☺🎉

- Gordon