Zim 0.70 RC1 released

Dear all,

Yesterday I released zim 0.70-rc1. This is the first release candidate for
the 0.70 release, which will be the first zim release based on Gtk3 &
python3. Snapshot PPA should also be updated shortly - if the build system
doesn't fail again - fingers crossed.

Please help by installing and testing this candidate, because I expect due
to the large changes, there will be more issues lurking than normal :/  The
length of the changelog
<https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt>
does not do justice to the amount of code that has changed.

The translation template has been updated, so also please help updating
translations: https://translations.launchpad.net/zim

Those monitoring github may also have noticed that I transferred the
repository to an "organisation". This allows me to also assign others to do
bug triage or merge patches. The new URL is:
https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki.

Have fun!