Re: Automatically reloading pages

Dear Chuck,

I indeed experienced the same issue, and a contributor named Jouhaka made a
patch to allow overwriting disk changes by clicking a button (or to do an
automatic 3 way merge). I use this patch since a year now, it's working
perfectly fine. It's for Zim v0.67. You can find it here:
https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/pull/178

Best regards,
Stephen