Re: Automatically reloading pages

Thanks Stephen. This is working well for me. The diff/merge feature is
brilliant and the "Auto Merge" is the frosting on the cake. Thanks to
Jouhaka and Irq3000 for coding and testing this.

The patch was updated against 0.68 in March 2018. After checking diffs
between 0.68 and 0.69 and reading the patch source code, I didn't see any
conflicts. I was able to apply it to 0.69 with no issues. I did so with:

cd zim-0.69
wget https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/pull/178.diff
patch -p1 < 178.diff

-Chuck