Re: status of Zim Desktop Wiki for Windows -- I'm taking it a break right now, but someone else can take over

Thanks Brendan for providing windows-builds in the past!

Can you tell us how many downloads the last releases had (on average)?

Thanks,

Greg

Am Fr., 18. Jan. 2019 um 18:55 Uhr schrieb Brendan Kidwell <snarf@xxxxxxxxx