Re: Cleaning up my config directory

Thanks Jaap,
have submitted an issue as suggested.

I'm unenthusiastic about changing
XDG_CONFIG_HOME :
I worry, for example, if I open an attachment from within zim
(eg a spreadsheet)
will it use the 'special' config dir or the standard dir?
If the 'special' config dir,
then I have to also sync the standard and special config dirs.

Also, if I open one zim notebook from another (using an interwiki link,
I do this a lot as various bits of knowledge are tied together)
which .config file will the 2nd one use?
It must use the same as the first notebook,
as clicking an interwiki link does not call the script that sets XDG_CONFIG_HOME .

So, tonight I'll pin zim at 0.69.1,
so that I don't have to think about this problem again until I next upgrade the OS in 20/06.
(I upgrade only 2 months after each Ubuntu Long Term release).

mc