Re: Zim Copy&Pase

Hi Nik,

mouse copy works for me when I mark text with a mouse and then directly
go to zim and paste. However, if I format anything in zim before
pasting, mouse copy won't work. Formatting could for instance be to use
Ctrl+2 to make a new headline before pasting text below.

I posted my problem here long ago and could never figure out how to make
mouse copy in zim always work. I have this problem in Linux Mint /
Cinnamon (also past versions), and also with opensuse15 / kde5.

Let me know if you figure something out.

Hella