Re: Searching on the server

I worked on the android app mockup linked above, it's in fact simply a
javascript app with a python server in the background (iirc i used kivy to
convert to an android app). So it can work as both an android app but also
a web app and any platform supported by kivy theoretically although
untested besides the two above.

The current state is that editing and displaying html is possible, but i
needed a zim to html (or any other language) renderer, which zim
theoretically already has but it was not modularized at the time so it
couldn't be extracted from zim desktop wiki to be plugged in the web app.
Maybe with the new branch it's now possible?

Also now there are lots of rich text or markdown wysiwyg js editors out
there so we can take inspiration from those projects too.