Re: Searching on the server

There is at least one note-taking app similar to Zim that has apps for
Android and iOS and is also open source: Joplin,
https://github.com/laurent22/joplin

Perhaps its code can be helpful (I'm not a dev, so I don't have a clue...)

Regards,

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.
https://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My latest novel: https://uziversitari.marcocevoli.com