Re: Selecting GTK theme in Windows installation of Zim?

The Gtk manual gives the following information:

There is a setting called gtk-theme-name that is read from the
"settings.ini" file

On settings file:

In the absence of an Xsettings manager, GTK+ reads default values for
settings from settings.ini files in /etc/gtk-3.0, $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS/gtk-3.0
 and $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/gtk-3.0. These files must be valid key files (see
GKeyFile), and have a section called Settings. Themes can also provide
default values for settings by installing a settings.ini file next to their
gtk.css file.

On theme lookup:

First, the file $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/gtk-3.0/gtk.css is loaded if it exists.
Then, GTK+ loads the first existing file among
XDG_DATA_HOME/themes/THEME/gtk-VERSION/gtk.css,
$HOME/.themes/THEME/gtk-VERSION/gtk.css,
$XDG_DATA_DIRS/themes/THEME/gtk-VERSION/gtk.css and
DATADIR/share/themes/THEME/gtk-VERSION/gtk.css, where THEME is the name of
the current theme (see the “gtk-theme-name”
<https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkSettings.html#GtkSettings--gtk-theme-name>
 setting), DATADIR is the prefix configured when GTK+ was compiled (unless
overridden by the GTK_DATA_PREFIX environment variable), and VERSION is the
GTK+ version number. If no file is found for the current version, GTK+
tries older versions all the way back to 3.0.

For the zim on windows, XDG_CONFIG_HOME is set to %APPDATA% /zim/config

So my best guess without testing is that if you create
"%APPDATA%/zim/config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini" and set the theme name, it
should be used by Gtk. To find %APPDATA% just type "%APPDATA%" in the
navigation bar of windows file explorer.

Let me know whether this works. I'll put the information in the manual and
maybe just make a preference setting for this.