Re: Zim plugins: Terminal

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:42:43 +0100, Thomas Engel <realdatenwurm@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Are there any errors when running zim in debug-mode (zim --debug)?

There seems to be something wrong with line 186.

  self.terminalview.feed_child(CLEAR_COMMAND, len(CLEAR_COMMAND))

TypeError: Vte.Terminal.feed_child() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

When I remove the 2nd arg, which should be legal, it yields:

TypeError: Item 0: Must be number, not str

I can't explain...

When I uncomment the line I do indeed get the terminal window and
everything seems to function fine.

Suggestions:

- display the current path in the title (it now reads "Terminal", not very
  useful).

- a keyboard shortcut to close and (re)open the terminal window

- a keyboard shortcut to switch focus to/from the terminal window

Good job!

-- Johan