Re: Zim plugins: Terminal

Hmm, it seems like the signature of feed_child changed between versions.
I created a new branch which tries to address this issue.

see
https://github.com/datenwurm/zim-plugin-terminal/tree/001-vte_terminal_feed_child_type_error

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your suggestions:

* display the current path in the title
I've looked into this but this would require quite a few code changes.
If you want to implement this checkout
https://github.com/Guake/guake/blob/master/guake/terminal.py

* a keyboard shortcut to close and (re)open the terminal window and to
switch focus to/from the terminal window
I've looked into this but very few zim plugins use custom shortcuts and
there is always the chance that the defined shortcuts are getting into
conflict with others.
If you want to implement this checkout the following code snippet:

from zim.actions import toggle_action

class TerminalPluginWidget(...):
   @toggle_action(_('Terminal'), accelerator="F7", menuhits='view') # T:
   def toggle_show_terminal(self, active):