Re: links in index

Issue with "www." links is fixed in
commit 515c62d04db10ca377324aad13fcf5aa8df9c891, will go in next release.

Thinking it through there is a bigger concern: pasting as text and then
reloading can give unexpected results when the text contains wiki markup.
Therefore I changed the default parsing of pasted text to wiki format.
Pasting a link with wiki formatting as in the example of Raphael is fixed.
(If you start typing "[[" and then paste the URI it still fails - in this
case it is better to just hit ^L and paste the URI in the dialog.)

To still allow pasting plain text or e.g. code examples I added a "paste as
verbatim" option in the context menu. To make things smooth paste will
automatically do "paste as verbatim" when pasting in a verbatim text region.

These changes are in commit b7ea7b3d6ce572eb558b22a6dc0f4cef723da52f