Re: Unable to get zim 0.73.5 to load a plugin on windows 10

Dear Yury,

Thanks! That helped a lot.
For every invocation of zim with --debug, a new folder with an 8 character
random suffix was being created in TEMP,
like zim-_6zv4btr, zim-1betm73z, ...
and those folders had the zim.log files.

Since there can be a lot of those folders - one for each time we run with
--debug, it might be a good idea to print out the logging folder name
before exiting the terminal and firing up the GUI - so that the log
location for the current instance is easily known.

And as far as the plugin directory is concerned, $HOME\data\zim\plugins
worked ... the problem was that the plugin was not being loaded silently
because of a bug (some GTK code that is not compatible with zim 0.7+) I
tried putting another working plugin in all probable locations and found
out the folder that worked.

Thanks once again!
best,
Aalhad Saraf