Zim Desktop Wiki IRC chat room moved from Freenode to Libera Chat

Hi all,

There has been some excitement in the Freenode community in the past month. I won't get into the political details here, but to make a long story short, almost all of the people who used to be sysadmins and staff on Freenode IRC network are now running a new network called Libera Chat. As the owner/moderator of our IRC chat room, I chose to follow the people to the new brand name.

As of right now, Zim Desktop Wiki's official IRC chat room is running on Libera Chat.

Server:      irc.libera.chat
Port:        6697 (enable TLS/SSL)
Channel:     #zim-wiki
Web access:  https://web.libera.chat/#zim-wiki

For more information, see https://zim.glump.net/irc-chat-room/ .

*Jaap*, I believe you are maintainer of the Zim Desktop Wiki web site. Can you please update https://zim-wiki.org/contact.html to say "Channel #zim-wiki on the Libera Chat IRC network. (Access from your web browser at https://web.libera.chat/#zim-wiki .)"? -- Or edit as you see fit.

Thanks.

Brendan Kidwell

Follow ups