Re: Zim version 0.74.0 released !

Joseph,

* For the window chrome see ticket #1582 for discussion how an alternative
could look.  Although I must say, the script looks like a hack - not sure
what inputs you are trying to send, but there might be better ways to
control zim from a script :)
* I got multiple requests to have an option to hide the edit bar
altogether, so will look into that. (Ticket to be created.)