Re: Link or Bookmark within a Page? Tooltips? Auto-linking?

Hi Jon,

Your first request (i.e. "linking to a section within a page") was
implemented in the most recent Zim release (if I remember correctly). From
a given page, you can now link to headings within another page.

Your other 2 requests are good wishlist requests. The third one should be
easy to implement through a plugin. Perhaps, you can write a plugin for
that if possible. The second request is more tricky, but achievable. But,
good requests really. Would love to see them implemented.