Re: Link or Bookmark within a Page? Tooltips? Auto-linking?

Thanks, this is great! I updated Zim and you are right - there is a context menu item that permits linking to headings now.

I also note the feature 'tooltips' of index items exists, which can be turned on/off in settings, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to edit the content? At present it appears to simply repeat the word in the index (which is obviously redundant). I tried editing the heading of the page to be different to the name, but it didn't change the tooltip.

I also note that the address of any link is shown when you hover over it, so if that could be redirected to (say) the page heading of the target, 'that would make me so happy!'