Re: Old tasklist interface (Was: RFC: New Tasklist User Interface)

Hi Joseph,

The tasklist only tracks open checkboxes, any other ([x], [*], [<] and [>])
are considered closed one way or the other with no meaning attached as far
as the tasklist is concerned.

Yes, you can have a closed task with open children. The children will show
up and inherit tags. An alternative is to start the list with a label, like
"TODO: @edu" followed by one or more tasks. That way the whole list
inherits that tag. There is an example of this in the manual.

P.S. You might want to start using the github discussion forum for this
kind of topic: Discussions · zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki · GitHub
<https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/discussions>