Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

Anyone else feel like seeing avatar again? In all honesty single
clicking isn't something that should be brushed off.

For the short term I would copy windows7 to the T.
Hovering over and icon selects it.

For the long run I would consider making it default; with touch in mind.

Normally single clicking doesn't really present any problems. And I
would liken it to driving faster on the road. But when you remove the
right click it starts to get interesting.