Re: [Ayatana] Instant-messaging as an indicator menu

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 23:43, Tyler Brainerd <tylerbrainerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree. Both gwibber and evolution suck hard, and the basic integration is still weak across the desktop. I have to keep a browser open pointed at my email pages anyway, because the messenging menu and evolution are inconsistent at best. I have to manually check twitter because gwibber never tells me about new posts properly. the whole thing is still messy and needs to actually integrate, not just come with panel launchers.