Re: [Ayatana] Work by project

Thank for the support.

I have an alternative mockup, using a folder widget.
We keep a single desktop, and we use specific folder tree  like /home/kao/Projects/...
The idea is to not frustrate the user by making disappear  his usual desktop.

We keep also the loading project menu in the overview

The pics are just here:

The desktop with 3 inserts which represent the loaded  projects:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/16/100516104820713865.jpg

And the widget open, here:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/16/100516104849276823.jpg
With the recently open applications for this project