Re: [Ayatana] Tabs

Luke never said anything like that, it's all my fault! ;)

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 13:29, Jim Rorie <jfrorie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 12:17 +1000, Luke Morton wrote:
> > some internet kiosk keyboards have no ALT or CTRL even..
> > most keyboards profide super key, even apple.
> > let's work with that it for now..

Most keyboards, except for the IBM model M.  Whose owners tend to be
very technical and very belligerent.  Tread carefully here.  Provide
alternatives.

Alternatives exist. GNOME Shell is exemplary in this case.
I suggested doing more with ALT+F1 in Ubuntu about a hundred threads ago.. GNOME Shell consistently offers a comfortable SUPERKEY for it's fancy scaling thingy, plus the ALT+F1 we already know from ye old Applications Menu.

So no harm no foul ;)