Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

Only incidentally. The primary way of opening a file in the open dialog, and the way I see mothers, fathers, and the basically uninformed using it, is by selecting then pushing the open button, not double clicking. I've actually had people freak out by how quick I get through that navigation, because they had no clue you could do that.