Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

Tell me what in particular we need screenshots of and I'll grab em.

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 20:37, Jan-Christoph Borchardt <inquata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to everyone contributing to the discussion. But please, before
you answer or link to this, read/link the wiki page Thorsten Wilms
created for this: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/DoubleClick

Our essential findings should be written down there and read first to
minimize redundant discussion (like GtkFileChooser problems). Please
edit it directly and, as Thorsten said in
https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg01994.html :
»Let's just try to not turn that page into a discussion board.« –
»Please add mockups.«

Also, if someone has access to Windows or Mac OS (and every other
implementation of single click), please make screenshots for the
benchmarking.

Thanks! :)