Re: [Ayatana] OMG!Ubuntu a bane or a boon? [was]Re: The new default wallpaper

Vish, I agree that some of the comments are rude, but the fact that
there are that many comments stating that the wallpaper is 'ugly'
means there must be a legitimate concern. Conscious User opened this
topic for us to share our thoughts, so we should keep it to that.

Thank you,
Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi

PS: As for my personal opinion, I think that mixing orange and
aubergine doesn't fit very well. Maybe we should make the orange color
more "dark"?