Re: [Ayatana] OMG!Ubuntu a bane or a boon? [was]Re: The new default wallpaper

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 15:38 +0000, Mohammed Amine IL Idrissi wrote:
> We could all be more productive if people spent half that time, they
> > spend commenting, on something more useful.

They think they're being more productive then they are. Pointing out
failings and being critical as you say is important. But these guys tend
to be far more brutish and far less responsible with what they say.

Which is something the CoC was designed to help with.

For the record, I don't like the wallpaper shown in the link, not my cup
of tea.

Martin,