Re: [Ayatana] Global Menu behaviour

> Well, with the solution presented earlier, there would not be that
> problem, because *all* apps which were not maximized would have their
> menu below the titlebar, and if you think about it, so would the
> maximized windows, only it's not just below the titlebar, it's on it.

Please do not underestimate the annoyance power of that "it's not
just below the titlebar, it's on it". It's small, but it still
was annoying enough for me to give up on the global menu for the
moment. I was almost sold on it because I don't use OpenOffice
and I don't use the Firefox menu bar and can hide with with an
extension. However, I frequently use Eclipse which is not
supported by the global menu yet, and the inconsistency between
maximized windows ended up being unbearably annoying.