Re: [Ayatana] Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

On 29/10/10 11:14, David Prieto wrote:
 For
> example, right now the user does not have a fixed point in screen to reach
> the workspace switcher because it will move up and down depending on the
> number of open apps.
>
> I don't really think it's a problem, but even if it were it wouldn't be a
> problem inherent to my proposal, but to Unity's design.

Well it is not a problem if you only use the apps already on the bar,
and I think that is more the intended use.
But I agree this is a problem with Unity design, I would like icons to
be in a fixed position. Particularly the non app icons like workspaces.

David