Re: [Ayatana] Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

Hi David,

Well it is not a problem if you only use the apps already on the bar,
and I think that is more the intended use.
But I agree this is a problem with Unity design, I would like icons to
be in a fixed position. Particularly the non app icons like workspaces.

What I meant is, even if  the "moving target" thing is a problem, is totally unrelated to my proposal and caused by Unity's very nature. I think that much is clear :-)