Re: [Ayatana] Put a resize widget in the title bar

and perhaps how blender does it.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 01:02, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seasons Greetings, Sam ;)

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 19:21, Sam Spilsbury <smspillaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In bluetile (thanks OmegaYear), adjacent gridded windows share 1 border,
> so if you move it, you resize both windows at the same time.

You mean like a tiling wm kind of thing?

That would be kind of cool to implement. I had thought about the best
way to do this, but it is tricky, I'd need to sit down and figure out
the most natural way to combine a floating and tiling wm in this case.
I've wanted to do it for some time, just, I have had no time to do it
yet.

perhaps it would help to think of the desktop as *one large window to content* here..
take e.g. totem and nautilus>'XDG_VIDEOS_DIR', side by side as a use case for your design.
hope this helps..