Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

I disagree. Unity offers a very different experience (or at least they could, given different default settings. Setting backlights to toggle would clear up a lot of complaints about unity. On top of that, you get the aesthetic appeal of the square-ish icons and the usability/individuality of icons with shape.