Re: [Ayatana] Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

The results of this list and launchpad are often contradictory, or not in conjunction with Unity design ideas.
It seems very helpful to collect, filter, and formalize the good ideas floating around and create one document, where the developers can look.
It saves them time, and gives them more detail than separate mailing list threads do.

2011/5/26 Ed Lin <edlin280@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Arian van Gend <arianvg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've started a Unity 11.10 design document to formalize the contributions of
> the community to Unity design. It also covers improving the lenses and the
> Dash. Maybe you could read it, and if someone feels like it, improve the
> idea described there?
> The document can be found
> here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13d-82URPS09y7KU2JntbvT_JkFXYxccNKFWOUj0Mhdw/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CPXZ690J#
> It should be regarded as a work in progress.

Yet another place to keep track besides the list and launchpad? Do we
really need that?
I'm already doing more information micromanagement (and a lot of
copy/pasting URLs) than actual design discussion.