Re: cohesive chain test disabled in r2546

Increasing tolerance is not a good idea, since 10e-3 is already high. Thanks to your numbers, I could see the problem : it was comparing a residual velocity in a situation close to static equilibrium. In other words : "is numerical noise the same?". Now we know that numerical noise is different with different compilers. Lesson learnt.
I just found https://www.yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/63/steps/test/logs/stdio . Besides the plot failure (which is fixed now), the chained-cylinders test failed as well (that is with gcc).

Processor+classname dependant, then? r2553 should have fix the problem.

B.