Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2555: - Retriangulation controlled by a volumetric deformation threshold

> postLoad is called after construction from python, after loading, or
> after modifying an attribute that has Attr::triggerPostLoad flag set.
> See Cell for a better example, or Facet. For instance, if you set
> Attr::triggerPostLoad to the filename to save to, you will be able to
> change output filename during the simulation, and it will go to the new
> file seamlessly.

Ok, thanks.
Now, here is my problem : I have something that must be done only once for each object,
either during scene construction after constructor call (using the py function
"chainedState"), OR at reload time.
If the constructor is calling the corresponding code, it will crash. Same if it is done
twice in a simulation.
I understand postLoad will not do the trick.
Is there a way to execute something at load-time only?