Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2555: - Retriangulation controlled by a volumetric deformation threshold

Now, here is my problem : I have something that must be done only once for each object,
either during scene construction after constructor call (using the py function
"chainedState"), OR at reload time.
If the constructor is calling the corresponding code, it will crash. Same if it is done
twice in a simulation.
I understand postLoad will not do the trick.
Not clear to me what you need. postLoad is called after you instantiate the object from python (not from c++), when all attributes are already set. You cannot check whether the "something" was already called, to know that it would crash before it crashes?