Re: installation with kernel 2.6.37

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Charles-Michel Marle <cmm1934@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> **
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your fast answer.
>
> The folder "linux4tegra_10.9.3" I downloaded, from
>
> http://scoopr.fi/dump/linux4tegra_10.9.3.tar.gz
>
> contains two subfolders, "nvflash" and "prebuilt", and several files, none
> of them called

I forgot I did not get my nvflash tarball from nvidia but from Oliver, so it
may have been
a different version than the one you downloaded, or could have been modified
in some way.

So your observation is correct and the confusion partly due to the ac100
community not being consolidated and
thus not having a single central location for storing documentation
regarding installing, current status and development;
the information is all over the web at different stages of accuracy and
relevance :)

Jani