Re: Problem with 2.6.37 installation

Le 22/07/2011 14:47, Nicolás Wolovick a écrit :

Which exact model? Perhaps there are more people with that model having the same problems.

Best, Nicolas

My model is Toshiba AC100-114 (I believe it is the only ac100 model sold in France). It has a french keyboard. The internal partition on which I tried to install kernel 2.6.37 was indeed formatted into nilfs. However I don't
think that it explains the failure of the installation, since ogra's README
file says that the partition on which the installation is made is automatically formatted.

Thanks to Nicolas Wolovick and to minimec for their answers!

Best regards to all,

 C.-M. M.