Re: Raring on AC100?

hi,
On Di, 2013-04-30 at 15:17 -0400, Jeff Lane wrote:

> And apparently, I'm not the only one with that issue.  Coincidentally,
> there was another person who hopped into #ac100 and asked about exactly
> the same thing just an hour before I logged in to ask.  Neither of us
> got any response though :(
>
> So is there some trick necessary to get graphics working with Raring on
> the AC100?

no, it should work out of the box and i know of at least two persons who
tested the image before final release, i wonder if something went wrong
with publishing the right build to the final release target, you could
try different versions of the final builds from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-preinstalled/

the problem with these images is that i as the maintainer only have very
very limited time to even look at them, i can keep them building but if
nobody steps up to test them before the release or helps to fix bugs i
fear we will have to shut them down at some point ... it would be
helpful if some community people could step up and take over some
responsibility ...

ciao
	oli