asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: help me

Eric you're probably using the intel integrated graphics, it's what I'm using on my ul30vt and have desktop effects working.
If you try this comand:
lsmod|grep -E '[[:blank:]]i[0-9]+'

you should get a reslut like this:

drm                   160224  4 i915
i2c_algo_bit            5760  1 i915
video                  19380  1 i915
intel_agp              27748  2 i915

If it turns out blank and desktop effects are working, then you're probably using the neuveaux driver.