asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Can we convert to a wiki format

Then perhaps Tuomas will chime in on disabling it. In fact, I was really
dissapointed when I realized that you couldn't click both the right and left
buttons, a common middle-click emulation) on the touchpad due to the rocker
design.  I installed evdaemon very shortly after receiving the laptop, so I
guess I didn't notice the added middle-click functionality or lack there of
by default.  If it is evdaemon adding this, then three cheers to evdaemon.
 Once you get used to it, you just can't give it up.  I use Windows in
VirtualBox for some work applications and it pains me to no end when I
highlight text and middle-click to paste and nothing happens.  Even worse is
Xilinx's ISE software and it's lack of middle-click paste even though it's
running natively in Linux.

Anyway, hope you get things worked out.  Any out of the norm behavior from
our input devices can be a real pain.

Jonathan Wagner