asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Random freezes and optional kernel parameters

Hi,

Just only can confirm exactly the same behavior.

Random freezes, X-server crashes. Some freezes require reboot only, some can be "fixed" with reloading X-server, some are also continues with CapsLock LED blinking.

I have no idea what is the root reason.

It looks like the unstable kernel or some kernel module.

MemTestx86+ runs without erors for hours, Win7 also works completely stable.