banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking-addons general directions

Hi Stephan,

The refactoring you propose looks quite reasonable to me. It's indeed a
moderately complex task, that we should try to split in manageable pieces
that can be merged progressively with minimal impact and a reasonable
review effort.

I propose to start by splitting account_banking_payment into
account_banking_payment_export that provides the basics for payment export
wizards as well as some improvement to the stock payment order wizards, but
leaving the workflow and reconciliation as is in account_banking_payment.

I attach the dependency graph that will result of this refactoring.

This first step should have a very minimal migration impact and create the
desired partition between payment export and bank statements.

I'll submit a MP for this soon.

-sbi